Contact form 7 not showing mobile/ X -Integrity Stack

Hi,

My contact form shows just fine on the desktop, but disappears on mobile. I am using a iphone to view the mobile version of my website.

Hello @fantasy_5,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @fantasy_5,

I would suggest you please use the V2 Section, Row, column, and elements I went ahead and added the section and called the ContactForm7 which is working fine on all devices. Please have a look at the settings. You need to go to the page and unhide it to check its settings.

Thanks

Hi,

I accidentally deleted the form you created. Is it possible to recreate it and give it a totally different name? I checked the elements in my current form and nothing is hidden. I only have v1 section not v2. What is wrong with my current form?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Please note that I have not created a Form on your server, I have created a section where I have used the Raw content element and inserted the ContactForm7 shortcode there to display the contact form there. I noticed that you are using the Classic element to display ContactForm 7.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi, prakash_s

I believe it’s working totally now. I did a section, row, column, then selected form integration. Afterwards I selected my contact form. It is now visible on my iphone. Thanks so much for your help.

Hey @fantasy_5,

You’re most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.