Built a customer service page on development site for client and using Contact Form 7 for the form. Have the form fully built and stylized, without any issues with previewing the page. The problem comes about when adding another section below the form section. This link shows what is happening.http://pecofoods.com/dev/customer-service/. The form section has a white background with a blue headline, followed by the form. Basically the red background should be full width and only surround the white text within it.
If I delete the Classic Contact Form 7 module, the page previews correctly. It also previews correctly if I move the 2nd section to the top, which is not an option.
Addendum: I was just looking at the code and noticed what may be the problem. For some reason when I add a section underneath the form section in Cornerstone, it is physically putting the new section inside the previous section. Cornerstone does not show this, but previewing the page in another browser while inspecting shows the new section inside the original section’s code. No idea why or how to resolve this.