Contact form 7 Integration with Convert Plug

Hi I’m just trying to use Convert Plug with CF7.
Is that an extra Module that I have to buy?
Or how do I get to it?

Reason is I want to create a callback button, and every external services that connects with it needs email adresses but I just want to collect the Phone number.
And somehow I need a way to get notified if a new entry gets in.

Thanks guys

Hello @theantal,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

ConvertPlus is a bundled addon that we provide along with X and Pro Theme. However, there are bunch of premium addons listed and to use them you need to buy the licence from ConvertPlus. In your case to integrate Contact Form 7, you will have to purchase a separate licence. For more information, please take a look at following tutorial:

Thanks.

OK cool. Thank you

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.