Contact Form 7 Doesnt work on X theme

Hello team,

I promise, I will not write a whole “blanket” text topic and I will be fast.

I have the Contact form 7 “orange error message” problem.

I’ve found other topics as well, I have tried everything, nothing works and I can’t fix this.

Can you please check the site just in case there is some specific problem with the theme/template? (language is Greek if this helps)

Hello Nick,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Prakash_s, thank you very much for your reply!
Unfortunately the “common issues” troubleshooting page didn’t help, I’m afraid that you will have to check it for me since I admit that I don’t have the skills to figure it out! I left a secure note with the details you asked for!

I am looking forward for your reply!
Thank you again, I hope you have a nice week!

Hello Nick,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your setting it seems that there is an issue with the SMTP server just because Contact-form-7 is not working, I would suggest you please contact your hosting provider to fix the SMTP issue.

Thanks

1 Like

I finally fixed it! It was SMTP settings. I have contacted my host as you suggested and they helped me do that!
I really thank you for helping me with this problem @prakash_s !
Have a nice week!

Hi Nick,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.