Console error product gallery

Hi,

On 3 websites where we now use a custom product layout, we get the following console error:

The product gallery works as it should. But it might be good to take a look at this.

Kind regard,
Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing in!

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Just put a new installation on a subdomain. Only with theme Pro and the plugin WooCommerce. See secures note in first post for login details.

On the product page (custom layout) you will see the console message.

Hello @StudioSlof,

I have investigated the issue and I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for finding out. We look forward to the bug fix.

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

Hi @StudioSlof,

Thanks again for bringing it to our attention. We’ve gotten the error resolved for the next release.

Hi guys, we also have the same issue and our entire page broke for it, I can’t even edit it! not even WITHOUT WooCommerce.

Could you tell me if there’s a workaround for this?

Just in case this could help. the problem seems to exist in 4.2.3 and there isn’t a way to downgrade further from there. however the main issue over here is that the page where that was created totally broke. i can’t even edit the page.

Hi @franticape,

I see you’ve got a new thread open. We’ll followup over here: https://theme.co/forum/t/product-gallery-element-breaks-the-editor/87779