Connects in Convert Plus not showing up / integration with Mailchimp not possible

Hello there, me again with this issue.

I have tried several different plug ins but I still like Convert Plus so much more. So I decided to give it another try.

I have successfully set up my first pop-up. It works fine. The thing is, when I try to integrate it to Mailchimp and I go to connects, I get a screen where no information is showing up.

I tried deactivating and deleting first Connects, then the actual Convert plus plug in. I then reinstalled everything and this time I see that the issue is I cannot connect the information I will be receving in the pop up with Mailchimp.

Hi There,

Please contact your hosting provider and ask to update to PHP 5.6 or Greater.

let us know how it goes.

Thank you

I have already asked them and they cannot do it. I will have to wait until my agreement with them expires and then change my hosting provider. Are you 100% sure it has something to do with this issue?

Hi there,

I installed a debug info plugin to confirm your PHP version and it’s 5.3, it’s a bit old and some functions and standard are not applicable for latest plugins. It should be at least PHP 5.6. And because your PHP version is too old, it then triggers this error in ConvertPlus

[18-Aug-2017 11:58:37] PHP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /wp-content/plugins/convertplug/admin/contacts/views/cp-paginator.php on line 82

Which caused the blank page in your screenshot. So yes, updating your PHP should fix it.

Thanks!

Many thanks for confirming this!! I will try to run ConverPlus again, as soon as I get the update for the PHP version. Have a good one!

Sure, please let us know. Thanks!