Connects/Convert Plus Plugin Issues

Hello,

I’m experiencing issues with my ConvertPlus Plugin with Connects Mailchimp plugin

I even reinstalled the COnvertplus plugin and and created a new API key for my Mailchimp and used that but it says “i have no list” in my mailchimp when I have multiple.

Can someone please take a look?
My URL is deafboss.com

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    -Mailchimp credentials

All the best!

Summary

Hi there,

Maybe it’s just your browser cache. I tried it and the lists are displayed, I create a sample too.

X TEST DeafBoss Newsletter Subscription

Please clear your browser cache or use different browser.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have a similar problem. I set up a Mailchimp account and even made a first campaign just to have some content. And I am the first subscriber of my Newsletter. But when I want to connect it with Convert Plus after copying my API Key into the field I cannot click on “Create Campaign”. Already cleared my cache but nothing happened. Can you please help me with that issue?

Thanks a lot!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Please open a new thread explain your situation briefly and provide your login information in a secure note.

Thank you,