Connecting Mailchimp subscription to specific ConvertPlus Modal Popup

I’ve downloaded the email form and convertplus extension but I’m not entirely sure how to connect then, and mailchimp, into one - so I can collect subs using the convertplus popup and then have them forwarded to my email list in mailchimp, automatically without me having to move each email one by one manually.

Is it possible to do this?

Hi There,

On ConvertPlus actually you can install MailChimp Addon.

BUT, if you already have set your Email Form you can add to ConvertPlus a custom form and paste the Email Form Shortcode there.

Note that your form wont render inside the plugin, there you will see just the shortcode, but it will render on the live site.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Cool I’ll give that a try!

That worked man thanks!

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.