Connecting ConvertPlus to a navigation link in the bar

Hi I was wondering if you’re able to help me out.

I’m struggling to connect the ConvertPlus plugin within my top navigation bar link.

The link I’m trying to tag is the “GET A QUOTE.”

w

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards

Will

Hi there,

You need to enable the manual launch functionality of the ConvertPlus in the Behaviors tab and add a CSS class to trigger the popup. For more information:

You will need to add the class to the Get a Quote link.

Thank you.

Yes I’m trying to add/create a class to the ‘Get a quote’ link but struggling.

I know its under #menu-item-77 due to customising the nav to make it underlined.

Regards

Hi there,

It should be okay now,

First, your menu item’s class is modal-launch, then it should be added as the trigger class. It’s not .modal-launch or #menu-item-77, but exactly as modal-launch. It’s a class trigger which means, it’s for class only and not for ID, and there is no need for dot since it’s already configured as a class (dot is pre-added by ConvertPlus).

Second, your modal status is not live, I turned it on.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hero, thankyou!

Glad to hear we managed to help

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.