Confusion about woocommerce_checkout

Hi,

on my site: www.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/kasse I used cornerstone for layout.

I have one section with only a “text” element. Text says: “[woocommerce_checkout]”.
However I allready see something wrong in the preview, as below the checkout there are two more lines:
[cs_element_headline_id=“13”][cs_element_headline_id=“15”]

Below the first section there is a second one with 4 rows, two of them contain a headline element with a graphic icon.

So here are the questions:
Why do the two headlines appear in the [woocommerce_checkout]? (I even deleted the hole site and built it up new - same thing).

How can I manage the two graphics to have the same HEIGHT.

Regards
Georg

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You shouldn’t edit the pages assigned for Woocommerce using the builder. The shortcode was added by woocommerce itself, and even if you delete it and assign it again as your Woocommerce checkout page then it’s still the same. The recommended way of editing Woocommerce layout and content is through Woocommerce templates and hooks.

Which graphics, would you mind clarifying? Or please provide some screenshots.

Thanks!

The two images below.

I made the sceenshot in cornerstone. So you can see the two shortcodes.

Hey @Waschhalle,

There’s no height option for the image element. You reduce it’s width and its height will follow.

It looks like you placed the WooCommerce checkout shortcode inside Cornerstone. Please remove it from there. Modifying the checkout page would require custom development.

Thanks.

I edited the page via functions.php and removed any cornerstone content. A bit more complicated, but problem solved.

Glad to hear that, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.