Conflict with Front end - Cornerstone cant preview

Hi as advised yesterday this is the login in to my word press acct.
Thanks Sue

Hey,

Please, can you explain your question better? And please, I added your private info in a secure note - the forum is public and you can`t share this info in the public.

Hi Sorry Cant work out this . How do you send a private secure note.That is what I thought I did. damm

Hi there,

Yes, that’s correct, that’s the secure note :slight_smile:

But would you mind providing your site’s URL as well? If you created this thread as reference to another thread, then please provide that thread’s URL.

Thanks!

Hi i am not sure where I posted yesterday. sorry .

Hi Sue,

Thank you for the URL. I got this error:
jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://universalorganics.com.au/wordpress/?cs-launch=1&cs_route=content.builder/56' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://universalorganics.com.au/wordpress/index.php/articles/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Your site is secure with https. Go to Settings > General . Update the following and use https on your site URL.

Hope this helps.

Hi thanks you were spot on. I forgot that yesterday morning I went to control panel and changed to the https from the http. I forgot all about that. I deactivated all the plug ins. I re activate them now .

Thanks again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks

Hi there,

This thread got bumped and appeared on our list but no reply, do you still get issues with this?

Thanks!