Conflict with Essential Grid and Slider Revolution

I know this issue has been raised in other threads, but none of the solutions presented there has worked for me. When Slider Revolution and Essential Grid are being used on the same page, the page builder will not load the page correctly. It shows up fine on the front end, but I can’t do any editing on the back end.

Hi There,

In that case, would you mind sharing the might be solutions you have tried already that did not work? Then share us your site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can investigate further. Thank you

I made sure I’m using all the requirements for both plugins (including PHP memory). I tried switching out the jquery file in essential grid with the one from slider revolution. I tried adjusting settings in both plugins based off recommendations from other threads and the plugin websites. None of these resolved the issue. I’ll send you login info next.

Hi there,

Thanks for the details.

I have done some checking and I am able to replicate this issue on my setup.

I added this in our issue tracker so that our developers can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.