Conflict with Cornerstone and Go Pricing Plugin

I recently acquire this plugin to display pricing tables, and if I copy the shortcode to a post or page using the default WP editor I have no problems (https://afuego.us/testing-pricing/), if I use on cornerstone it doesn’t look right… (https://afuego.us scroll to the bottom) please advise.

Having this plugin working on cornerstone its very important to me, or having display somehow within cornerstone is must, thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
JP

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you are facing such issue. I can see you have added the short code using cornerstone text element. Can you please add it with classic raw content element ? and let us know how it goes.

Some time the text element doesn’t renders properly to third party plugins short code.

If that doesn’t help please send us your login details so that we can have a look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!
1 Like

hi @basanta, that work out great, thank you.

Glad this is now sorted out.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.