I am getting the following error when trying to edit my homepage in Cornerstone.
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
Please help me get this fixed.
Micah
I am getting the following error when trying to edit my homepage in Cornerstone.
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
Please help me get this fixed.
Micah
One of the first things I see recommended is to be sure to insert the following lines in wp-config.php:
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
Of course, you will probably want to ensure your host as enough memory to handle the above, etc.
This didn’t fix it for me, but X seems to be relatively resource hungry. I’ve seen scripts just drop off getting error 500 when a page loads (like when the Cornerstone editor launches, etc.)
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
I can see following error message or editor page.
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.sendmaui.com/x/#/content/308/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://www.sendmaui.com/about-sendmaui-tropical-hawaiian-flowers/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
cs.js?ver=2.0.5:sourcemap:4446 preview-frame::update-aborted Object
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.5:sourcemap:4446
Please contact your host or a web developer to correct the setup.
Thanks.
I am the web developer and don’t know how to fix this.
Please provide some additional help so I know what needs to be fixed.
Micah
Hi Micah,
WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) on General Settings should be both using https.

Adjust Site Address (URL) to use https
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.