Hi I´m trying to edit my webpage blog with cornerstone and I got this message.
Conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
https://staging.hwstech.co/juegos
Please Help.
Greetings.
Hi I´m trying to edit my webpage blog with cornerstone and I got this message.
Conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
https://staging.hwstech.co/juegos
Please Help.
Greetings.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that you cannot edit the blog index page. This is a WordPress default that you can not edit it even if you are using the default WordPress editor. This why when you used Cornerstone to edit the page, you encountered the error. The contents of the blog index page is dynamically generated by WordPress being display in masonry layout with the help of the template. You cannot use Cornerstone to edit this page.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
I´m not satisfied with that answer, so how do I update my post pages or any other if I needed.??
Hi There,
That is the sad truth, you can not edit the Blog index page or archive pages (category, tags, etc.) on any page builder, even in the Wordpress default text editor.
If you need to edit your “Juegos” page and other category pages, you need to create a custom category template.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Category_Templates
Hope this shed some lights.
ok, thank you.
You’re welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!