Conflict on the front end of the page - cornerstone

I just did the update the other day and now I find that I am having trouble entering cornerstone for my website pages. I have included a picture of the error message.

is it something with the upgrade? I have also been trying to work on improving the caching on the website, so perhaps its another plugin I downloaded thats blocking cornerstone?

any help would be greatly appreciated, the site is live now and not being able to edit my pages at all is kind of a big block in the road. :confused: thank you.

I just turned off the wp super minify (js and css minify plugin) and the js and css on the page started working and the cornerstone alert went away. But now I am back to dealing with trying to find a way to minify my js and css. and I have js at the top of the homepage so I would like to figure out what exactly was the problem here. thank you.

Hi there @CannaDems,

Thanks for writing in!

Both X and Cornerstone already minify the JS/CSS they output, re-minifying this would cause the output to break (as you found). You can re-enable the minification, just make sure to exclude all X and Cornerstone CSS/JS scripts.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.