Conflict on the front end issue, cornerstone doesn't load the page

Hi there,

I am experiencing this issue and after read some thread, I have tried to:

  • Increase php memory limit
  • Change the URL in settings to https (because is what I am using)
  • contact siteground to remove the block: they told me that they have tried to change PHP version, fix permissions and disable the mod_security temporary for my domain but nothing of those resolved my issue.

Please I need some help or directions to know what to do next. Thanks

Hi,

I have been activating/deactivating plugins and I think that I have found the cause of the issue.

The plugins Autoptimize and Image Map Pro for Cornerstone were conflicting the page loading.

Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, the cache will always affect the loading of the builder, you must always purge/clear the cache in every updates or after the changes you made. But I’m not sure about the Image Map Pro, maybe it’s not compatible anymore so may contact the plugin author for fixes.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.