Conflict on front end :(

Hi Support,

I can’t seem to add a new post to my site - I just get the conflict error. I managed to fix it last time through the Facebook users helping, but this time I’ve tried :

  • disabling plugins one by one
  • cache
  • cloudflare

Nothing works. I really need to be able to use my website again. Could someone please look at this?

Thanks, Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Please turn off the Google Authenticator code.

Thanks

That’s turned off now @Joao.

Thanks, Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I could create a new post without any issues.

https://thegrowthidea.com/?p=1381

Can you try that while the Google Authentication plugin is off and see if it also works on your end?

Thank you

Hi @Joao,

I’ve checked a couple of times today and I’m still getting the error. I started a new post to test which wouldn’t work as well as the draft.

Is it possible for someone to take another look? I’ve also got a developer looking at the account to see if there is an issue he can identify.

Thanks, Nikki

Hey Nikki,

Like @Joao, it works on my end too. To prove that, I created a test page (see Secure Note).

Please clear your browser’s cache and deactivate all browser extensions if you have any. Also test in other browsers and incognito mode.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.