Conflict on front end of your site - cornerstone issue

Conflict on front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

http://staging9.giordanoadjusters.com/x/#/content/139/layout

I get the message in the title.

I cleared all cache(s)

I shut down all plugin except Corner stone

I (tested) opened a new page (not the page above) and clicked the cornerstone tab.

Cornerstone appeared in the WP window, when I hit that cornerstone piece to open in cornerstone… I was broght back to the text tab on that page.

Not sure why its not working on either a new page or an existing page.

Can you help?

(based on other info from earlier threads) I also updated to php 7.2 and added to my wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

I hope this info helps diagnose and solve the issue
TY

Hi there @johnbogs,

Thanks for writing in!

As this is happening on a specific page, there must be something that is only on that page. For example have you added any Custom JS/CSS using the custom CSS/JS functionality? If you have, try removing that and then re-loading.

If it still doesn’t work, is there any element on that page that uses a specific shortcode from another plugin?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.