Conflict on front end after upgrading from X to Pro

Hi Support,

I hope you are well.

I upgraded one of the sites I work on from X to Pro. Ever since I’ve been getting server errors and conflicts when editing pages.

I’ve made sure there is a header and footer assigned. tried development mode with cloudflare. Tried clearing cache. Tried turning off plugins and turning them back on. The error seems to always exist.

Is there something else that you could suggest trying?

Thanks, Nikki

I should probably mention that the conflict seems to through up errors most when dealing with images. Either trying to upload or access the catalogue.

Hi There,

The login is asking for the Google Authenticator code, please turn off this setting so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Hi @Joao,

Sorry! My friend reactivated it!

You should get in fine now…

Thanks again, Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Unfortunately, the username or password is incorrect.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.