Conflict error when trying to edit content. Not SiteGround

Hi there. I am getting the “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” error when I try to edit content. I found what I thought was causing the issue in your support forum - so I reached out to SiteGround to check caching and security settings and received the following reply:

Siteground Support
I looked into the issue but it doesn’t seem to be related to any security rule nor caching on our end.

To test this, I increased all limits which can affect such applications and provoke such behavior and even turned off the security module temporarily but it doesn’t seem any of those are the cause. I also tried multiple php versions but to no avail.

I would recommend that you contact them back and ask them to look into this for you as it doesn’t appear to be related to any limitations. If we can be of further assistance on our end, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Arto Simonyan
Senior Technical Support


This is my first post to your support so I have not included access credentials as I’m not certain if this will be a public or private post. I am happy to provide WP and hosting credentials if you need them.

Thanks!

Jeff

FYI - I have tried re-uploading the theme and turning off all plugins with no success. I’m dead in the water so any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Resolved. It turns out that you cannot use PRO on SIteground staging plugin. Please add to documentation

Hi @BIGSHOTInt,

Thanks for writing in and sharing us an information.

I will forward this to our content manager so that they could add this in our documentations.

Thank you so much.