Conflict between footer builder and maintenance page plugin

Hi,

I’ve installed the maintenance page plugin and activated it to show up while I build the site. I then built a footer and assigned it as global. Turns out the footer is showing up at the top of the maintenance page, covering the counter and half the page.
Even if I assign the footer just to the home page, it’ll still show up at the top of the maintenance page. You can try and see the issue yourself.

Thanks.

Hi @spi,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer and we could replicate the issue on our setup.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi,

just install the plugin and create/assign a footer and you’ll see the issue.

Hi There,

Sorry you’re having this issue, this is actually a known bug but it was already resolved and will be on the next under construction extension update.

You can manually do the solution provided by Rafael here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like