Conflict between Cornerstone and Complianz Privacy Suite

I am trying to edit our website home page using Cornerstone, but I am not able to. The page preview hangs, and nothing loads.

On the live website, I re-created the home page but I still had the same problem.
Then we created a stage server and started testing.
We found out that there is a conflict between Cornerstone and Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) premium. If Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) premium is deactivated, the issue disappears.

Disabling Complianz does help to solve the issue. However, we need to keep the plugin active to make the website compliant. The issue is caused by a specific Integration under Complianz -> Integrations -> Services / Plugins .
Because our home page has an embedded video from YouTube, I resolved the issue by turning off YouTube under Complianz -> Integrations -> Services. This is a workaround, not the solution.

Hi @oap5432,

Thanks for reaching out.
Glad to know that you are able to solve the problem temporarily. As it is a 3rd Party plugin and we don’t have any control over the code, I would suggest you contact the plugin author on this.
Please let us know the feedback from them.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.