Conflict between ConvertPlus and Slider Revolution

Hi,

I designed a Slide In in ConvertPlus (ConvertPlug) which does not work alongside the Slider Revolution Slider on my home page. The Close button and Sign Up button on the Slide In do not do anything.

I’m certain it is Revolution Slider that is conflicting. When I remove the Slider from above the masthead on the home page, the Slide In buttons work again. The Slide In also works on all other pages which don’t have Sliders.

Is there a way to get ConvertPlus and Slider Revolution working on the same page?

Thanks,
Rob

Hi there,

You have many sliders in one page and I’m not sure which has this code,

    // replace the number in the "revapi42" below with your slider's ID
    // http://tinyurl.com/zb6hzpc
    var api = revapi42;
 
    // no need to edit below
    if('ontouchend' in document) return;
 
    jQuery('body').addClass('special-video');
    api.on('revolution.slide.onbeforeswap', function(e, data) {
 
        jQuery('.hide-the-bg').removeClass('hide-the-bg');
 
        if(data.currentslide.find('.rs-background-video-layer, .tp-videolayer').length) {
            data.currentslide.addClass('hide-the-bg');
        }
 
        if(data.nextslide.find('.rs-background-video-layer, .tp-videolayer').length) {
            api.addClass('show-the-preloader'); 
        }
 
        jQuery('.vid-is-ready').removeClass('vid-is-ready');
 
    }).on('revolution.slide.onvideoplay', function () {
 
        api.removeClass('show-the-preloader').find('.tp-revslider-slidesli')
           .eq(api.revcurrentslide() - 1).addClass('vid-is-ready');
 
    });

You’re supposed to correct this var api = revapi42; with the version of your slider’s API. Each API instance is different from each slider. You’ll see what API your slider is using by going to its setting and find the API Functions section. You’ll see something like this, revapi2.revstart(); which means, the API version of that slider is revapi2, hence should be var api = revapi2;

Then please update your X theme, you have updated your cornerstone but not the theme and it’s triggering javascript error.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you! I followed your advice and it worked!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: