Conerstone Not activating - Fatal Error

HELP !! I just updated X theme and conerstone stopped working so I deactivated it and then tried to activate it again as Im aware my site needs this plugin to work properly (ie.primary menu missing on phone).

However, when I try to activate the plugin I get a fatal Error :
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php:106 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->Themeco\Cornerstone{closure}(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #1 /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(117): array_map(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(137): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->create(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #3 /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(73): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->resolve(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #4 /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(44): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->setup_services(‘is_admin’) #5 /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-c in /home3/dxdancer/public_html/urbandancecity.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php on line 106

Please help ! Thank you

Hello Dawn,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility issue. Please make sure your theme, plugin, WordPress core is updated. I would recommend you please make sure your PHP version is 7.4 or 7.4 plus. Please contact your hosting provider to update the PHP version to 7.4 or 7.4 plus. It is also recommended by WordPress as well. Please have a look at this article

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

In case after setting the PHP version to 7.4 or 7.4 plus and checking the common issue if it is not working we need to check your setting, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @dxdancer,

Yes, the plugins are compatible with PHP 7.4, please ask your hosting provider to upgrade your PHP version to 7.4. You can also check in your site health that it is advisable to use that version.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you. Site has now been upgraded to 7.4 and I have activated cornerstone !!! Wohoo !! But I have noticed a few concerns, I hope you can help.

1.About page : form at the bottom of page is missing it reads this:
[wpforms id=”189″ title=”true” description=”false”]

2.Classes page : pricing table for "Junior High’ column has gone out of alignment on firefox

1. Opportunties page : carousel images not same size

2. Crew page : form at bottom of page is missing and reads this:
    [wpforms id=”253″ title=”true” description=”true”]

On my Mobile phone it now has the primary menu back … AWESOME! Cornerstone & PHP works! Thank you

Hi @dxdancer,

Glad that it works for you.
I have investigated the issue you are having and I found that the WP Form plugin is not activated and that is why the [wpform] shortcode is not being parsed.

Other style issues might be due to the cache, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser and let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks

All working now !! You guys are amazing !! Thank you !!

Hi @dxdancer,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.