Conditions Update

I was asked to report back on my conditions problem, although that post is now closed.

After much experimentation, conditions now seem to be working for me. My latest strategy is to create a rule in WP Rocket to not catch the post (at the time of publishing, as this did not work after some time had passed) and delete this rule once all conditions are met.

The only other thing I have changed is retyping the quotation marks when creating the condition, as I previously pasted in the content. I spotted this in your helpful video (in the secure note thank you). Will incorrectly typed quotation marks make a difference?

My latest post - https://guitartheoryandtechniquebook.com/rhythm-changes-guitar-ii-v-i/ - showed one piece of music notation at the time of scheduled publishing, with a ‘coming soon’ image. The ‘coming soon’ image disappeared when the last of three pieces of musical notation rows appeared (two rows correctly appeared at two diffenent times).

Thanks again for the help. Planning ahead is so much easier now. :grinning:

Hey Paul,

You are most welcome. We really appreciate for sharing this information.

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.