Conditions not working

Hi.

I am trying to use conditions so that content appears at a certain date to replace content that is hidden at a certain date. Basically, a “video coming soon” piece of content that is replaced by the video with extra information at the YouTube video scheduled time. The page is here.

I set one row with two conditions:
{{dc:global:date format=“Y-m-d”}} after 2021-11-30
{{dc:global:time format=“H:i:s”}} after 15:00:00

…and one row with two conditions:
{{dc:global:date format=“Y-m-d”}} before 2021-11-30
{{dc:global:time format=“H:i:s”}} before 15:00:00

This worked find when the post was in draft mode, although didn’t work when the post was published as all content was shown.

I have tried deleting and recreating the row conditions, although I cannot get it to work. Anything obvious that I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the problem without investigating the condition you implied. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– Specific page and section where you have implemented the condition
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks Tristup. If there is no obvious solution, I will try again with my next blog post and see if the conditions work with a fresh post. If the problem remains, I will come back and provide login credentials.

Hey Paul,

Great and let us know how it goes with your investigation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.