Conditions is not working on shop page

i created a shop page {name= EHOB blog}
their are many products but 50 of them having attribute selected as blog article so know i want that only these 50 products are shown on this page so i applied the condition on that looper on shop page but it shows nothing. why?

is their alternative condition which i can use , the main aim is to display only those 50 products here.

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the reason behind your problem. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

here is the staging site
page url - https://ehob.founderscaffe.com/blog/

Hey Ketan,

If you use “Product Content Type is Blog Article”, this will only hide an item out of the returned items for that particular page.

If you want to exclude items from the WooCommerce archive page, you will have to modify the query instead. Check out this article:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

now i applied this condition that i only want to see this one product on this page.
but now to pagination is showing 19 pages why? i want that pagination also show only those numeber of pages that have products only. like in this case thieir is only one product so it shoud show only one page.

and also when i add more then one product in condition then no products is visible why?

Hello Ketan,

Please understand that the Pagination element works with WordPress loop. You condition only applies to the item being returned by the loop. You may have correctly displayed the product but behind that, there were 9 items that is returned by the loop. If you really want to modify the query of the Loop, please check this out:

Hope this makes sense.

is their any option that i only want to show only these products on shop page , like X category products or having x attribute, only showing this products, and the pagination is also for only these selected products.

is anyone is there for help!

Hello Ketan,

Regretfully there is no option to display the product based on the product attributes. It would require custom development I would suggest you please get in touch with a developer who can assist you with your concerns or you may subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

In case you want to display the product of a specific category with pagination you need to set the condition on the Looper consumer element like this.

Hope it helps
Thanks