Conditional Promotion page

Hi,

I am building a site that has multiple registration forms. One is shown to people who’s location is in Australia (prices shown in AUD$), one is shown to anyone NOT in Australia (prices in USD$).

I also have a form where the Setup fee is waived and this is where people coming from a particular promotion land.

My question is after landing on the Promo Form page, if the user clicked around the site, how can I take them back to the Promo Form page? Is there a condition I can setup that takes the user back to the Promo Form page when they hit the “Join Now” button? Can I do something with a URL query parameter?

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello @DesignMunky,

Thanks for writing in! If you have a button on the page, you can always link it to the Promo Form page. If the button is the submit button of the form, then you may have a setting in your form to redirect to a page after the form has been submitted.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Hey Reunel,

I’m not sure I’m following you sorry. Maybe I need to be clearer in what I’m doing.

The form is integrated from a 3rd party site called SuiteDash that we use for all our onboarding.

I have to use this form because it creates an invoice without a setup fee as part of the affiliate promotion.

If the user was to click onto one of our pages and then back to the signup form via the Registration link on the menu, they would not land on the special Promotional Form but the standard registration form that charges setup fee.

I thought that I could use a cookie to track the User and have a condition on the Registration Button that sent them back to the Promo Form if the cookie registered them as an affiliate visitor.

Is that possible?

Or do you have a better way?

Thanks
Darren.

Hello Darren,

Can you please provide the URL of the page where we can see this form? If you can provide us your WP access that would also help. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Ruenel,

I’ve added the login details in the secure note. And confirm you can access and make changes to the site.

THanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

I am seeing the Get Started AUD and the Get Started USD pages. Where is the landing page? I was looking for it but I could not find it. Could you please point me to the correct page URL?

Thanks.

Hey Ruenel,

Here’s one of the landing pages:

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

For form submission, you can redirect the users to a particular URL. There is a setting in your WP Forms.

Now, if the user clicks around the form like on this page, Get Started AUD Special Offer · Healthy Sites: Healthcare Website Design, you will have to use a custom JS to redirect the user to the promo landing page.

Be advised that custom JS coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Maybe I didn’t explain what I was wanting to achieve properly. I want to have a menu item that links to a particular page when a User has come from that page.

So if the user lands on the Special Registration Form Page…then decides to look around our site…and clicks on the Register Now button, they are taken back to the Special Registration Form Page that they originally landed on.

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

If you just want a menu item, you can create a copy of your primary menu and add the menu item that links to a particular page. You may use the ONE page navigation to assign this duplicate menu with the custom menu item. that links to a page. The only problem is that you will have to determine where the user came from from what page. This becomes complicated and this one will need a custom JS which is beyond the scope of our support already.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.