Hi there,
I’m using a popup on my site but I wondered if there was any code I could input into X theme somewhere to make it only appear if a certain product is in the cart (using woocommerce)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks
Hi there,
I’m using a popup on my site but I wondered if there was any code I could input into X theme somewhere to make it only appear if a certain product is in the cart (using woocommerce)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!