Conditional content

I want to show content dependent on a certain score in a database. I can see the values I need on a page I have designed, and it pulls a score for a certain userID. What I want to do now is conditionally show content based on this score.

It doesn’t seem like I can use tags. I’m looking for something within a page where I can conditionally show (or hide) chunks of content based on a score.

Does X support anything like this inside of cornerstone?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.