Concole problems

Hello, we have the issues that appear on the screenshot.
How we can proceed?
Thanks in advance

Hello @Ravi

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your website and your given It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load the image files.

I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General, WordPress Address and Site URL, including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

Second console issue It seems there is some third-party plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate the settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of these work for you Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your help.
We have improved some of the issues, however we continue to have errors.
Please see attached

Hi Ravi,

As per the screenshot, it seems that the Google Tag Manager JavaScript file and in your website the Favicon.ico these files are missing at your site. Please add the respective files to get rid of the console errors.

Thanks

Hello,

What about now?
I have tried to solve it via the permalinks

but continues the same issue.
Any suggestion?

Thanks

Hey @Ravi,

That JS file is not coming from our theme therefore we cannot provide support for it. Please contact the person who installed that on your site or you can also try asking your web host if they can install it for you.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.