Common Envira loading problem

Hi there,

I have this apparently common problem with Envira. When you click in the picture in order to see it in the lightbox, this message shows up: “The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.”

I’ve read a solution suggested by the ThemeCo Team, which consists of disabling the lightbox and enabling the Image Links. But I don’t like the result because I want to have the images in the lightbox, not as a link.

I have also tried with the “Fix Broken Migration” option, but it doesn’t work.

Any clue how can I fix this?

Many thanks!

Hi Pamela,

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Many thanks, cramaton.

I’ve checked those solutions and the problem persists.

Please find the required info as a security note.
Thanks.

Hello Pamela,

I checked your website Dashboard. It seems that you have not given Admin level privilege to the account that you have shared with us. Please give Admin level privilege to this account so that we can access your Pages, Themes and Plugins and debug your issue of Envira Plugin. It would better if you could share the exact page URL as well.

Profile-‹-PSFT-—-WordPress

Thanks

I’m sorry, PrankashS, my mistake. Privilige issue is already fixed. Please find as a Security note the exact URL.
Many thanks.

Hello Pamela,

I checked your website and your given It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load the image files in the lightbox.

I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General , WordPress Address and Site URL , including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

Please have a look at the screenshot given below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.