Comments on articles identified as reviews - Cornerstone

Good morning,

We noticed through Console that there are snippets of reviews on our site, even if we are not an e-commerce. We have seen that, most likely, these reviews are caused by the fact that there are articles on our blog that have comments. These comments are treated by Cornerstone as a review (and Cornerstone put codes in them that make the search engine understand that there are reviews, for example schema.org review): you can see it if you look at the article code
I bring you the articles of our blog that have the comments: https://www.opensymbol.it/crm-cosa-e-a-cosa-serve/

How can we solve this problem?
Thank you so much, I await your reply.
Best regards,
Federica

Hello Federica,

Thanks for writing in! Does this happens after your update? please clear your plugin caches especially because you have install the WP Rocket. Also, did you update your X theme and Cornerstone plugin automatically? Please have it updated manually to make sure that all the files from the latest updates are loaded in your site and not the old file versions.

I also checked that you have a child theme. Do you have any template modifications in your child theme? The issue could be in your child theme. Please go to Appearance > Themes and switch to the Parent X theme and test your site again. You may also do the following troubleshooting:

If nothing is helping, we would love to investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.