Comments not displayed on blog posts

Hi,

I am using the Renew “APP” Demo and build a website with it. On your demo page it is possible to post comments. But when I have my blog up and running there is no possibility to post comments and existing comments don’t even show.

The blog can be found here: https://dev.uiuxuiux.com/blog/

Hope you can help out. Thanks!

Hello @muetze,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please change the template layout as Blank - Container and Blank - No Container page template won’t output comment box.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant,

I tried to change it for the blog page but it was the right one. I thought I could also change it for the blog post itself. I saw that I have to allow comments there too… wow. :smiley:
At least it helped, thanks!!

All the best.

Hi there,

You’re welcome. If you have the comment option initially disabled, you will have to manually enable it in the settings of the posts.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.