Comments Not Appearing

Hi there, I was told to create my own thread for this issue. My comments section in my individual posts are not showing up. I’ve tried disabling all plugins/themes, completed all updates, gone over my settings. I can’t find anything that would cause this! Please help :slight_smile:

Hello @Stigan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I just posted a dummy test comment on the website and seems to be working fine. I can see comment box and comments in comments section. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/jsWKNezjelO

Would you mind confirming again?

Thanks.

Yes, I see it too. Must have been a cacheing issue yesterday. Thank you!

Hi @Stigan,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

Hi again,

The comments have disappeared again, could you please help?

Hi again,

To display comments on your posts, you’ll need to enable the comments first. Edit your post in WordPress post editor and scroll down to section that says Discussion and enable option Allow Comments see screenshot

I checked your post “Negative Body Image…Began At Age 13” and comments are displaying fine in there (see screenshot)

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.