Comments missing

Somehow my comments are no longer visible on my new pages. I wonder if you have encountered this bug with the new X update or Cornerstone?

I have the comments set up to be able to view and comment with approval in my Wordpress dashboard but wonder if I am missing something else.

Let me know if you can help.

thank you!
lisa

Hi Lisa,

I can see your setup is correct for comments on Admin > Discussion. I have checked random post, and the form for comments is there. Though I don’t find any post with comment already. Can you give us URL of specific post where comment use too appear but is no longer visible?

Hello. I figured it out and fixed it. thanks so much!

You are more than welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.