The comments area at the bottom of each blog post is missing. I have activated every setting in Wordpress to allow comments but it’s still missing at the bottom of our posts.
Where could the problem be?
Hi There,
It is possible that the “Allow Comments” in the individual posts are not checked.
Have you checked it there yet?
If no, go to the post then edit post. Check the [ / ]Discussion checkbox at the top of the page. You may have to click the “screen options” to be able to see the checkbox.
Then check the [ / ] Allow Comments checkbox at the bottom
If you already have done this and the comments are still not showing, then please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.
Thanks
Hi @albrechtx,
The comments are now showing on new blog posts but not the ones posted before yesterday. I have selected allow comments on all the individual posts. I will provide links in a secure note.
Hi there,
If you have already set the allow comment for the individual posts and the comment box still does not show up, please provide us with the login details so that we can check it.
Thank you.
Hi @Jade,
yes I’ve allowed comments on all individual posts, however they are only showing up on new posts and not older ones. I’m providing login info in a secure note. Thanks!
SOLVED!
The option to close comments after ‘1’ day was selected under Settings>Discussion. So that option doesn’t just close the article to new comments, but it makes the comment section disappear.
Glad that you managed to fix the issue 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.