Hi. I need to put below the post content, a row with related posts and another row with comments from users, but I haven’t found the right information to customize the layout for blog posts using X Theme.
Thank you
Paolo
Hi. I need to put below the post content, a row with related posts and another row with comments from users, but I haven’t found the right information to customize the layout for blog posts using X Theme.
Thank you
Paolo
Hello Paolo,
Thanks for asking. 
Comments are built in feature of WordPress. Regarding related post, you can take a look at following plugins:
In case you want more feature rich comments system, I suggest you to take a look at following article:
Thanks.
But I need to customize single.php and haven’t found how to chenge the code correctly.
thank you
Hi There,
Can you please lets us know what exactly you wants to achieve in the layout with a screen shot so that we can suggest you better. If possible post your website URL too.
Just for notice, any customization work is out of theme support scope, which we usually don’t give.
if it is a simple work we can suggest you how to do that.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.