Comments and changes not showing up even after clearing all caches

I’ve noticed that comments and changes I’m making are not showing up on my website even after clearing all of the caches. I tried disabling the plugins to see if there is a conflicting plugin but that doesn’t seem to fix the issue. I would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting the credentials. After my investigation, I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. It is also necessary that in Speed tab, JS and CSS minify option must be disabled. For best results, please use the recommended CloudFlare settings which can be found from this link:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps.

Thanks @RueNel! Unfortunately, I have already tried that and it still has the same issue. :confused:

Hello There,

I have edited one of your pages and added a section. I saved my changes and cleared the cache before testing the site. It is displaying the changes as shown here:

Please make your changes, saved it, clear the caches and test your site again.

I’m so sorry, I just realized what I was doing wrong. The edit I was trying to make was to the footer. I was trying to change the copyright date to the new year 2018 and I was trying to do it through the customizer. I completely forgot that I had added the copyright text through the footer editor! :no_mouth:

Also, the comments that weren’t showing up were in a different place than where I was looking. I’m feeling really stupid right now!

Thank you so much for all of your help!

You’re most welcome and glad it’s okay now :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.