Command line activation

Hi there. I am developing a headless deployment system for my wordpress sites, which I plan to run X-Pro on.

Currently I install the theme manually, then paste in the registration key in the admin interface.

I would like to activate without a person present. I see some of the database entries (like one with my key in it) and it looks like I might be able to hack this together.

I can do just about everything with wp-cli and some ansible playbooks otherwise.

Has anybody done this before? Any documentation or caveats to share? (specifically about activating the theme)

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!