Hi Guys,
I would absolutely love for the ‘Text Type’ element to go within the ‘Prompt’ element on my Joining page? Does anyone know if this is possible or how to do it?
Thanks
Hi Guys,
I would absolutely love for the ‘Text Type’ element to go within the ‘Prompt’ element on my Joining page? Does anyone know if this is possible or how to do it?
Thanks
Details for the website here:
You mean you would like to nest elements in Cornerstone?
Yeah exactly that I think. Is it possible?
No that’s sadly not possible right now but it would be very cool. Hopefully they’ll consider adding that in a future update.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.
Thanks!