Combination of Accordion + Envira Gallery Not Working

I don’t know which is the issue, the theme or the Envira Gallery. Starting here with the theme.

Page: https://members.drericz.com/eheoclub/diy-recipes/

The page features 8 Envira Galleries to display image based content by category with each gallery contained in an accordion. When open=“true” the display is correct in that all images show. However, we want the page to open with the accordions closed, not open, so that there is not so many images appearing all at one time. When the accordion is not set to open on page load, I only see one image plus the other galleries sort of “in the background.”

Screengrab 1: https://www.screencast.com/t/rMnauDA5BBp
Screengrab 2: the accordion should open to a gallery that looks like this:

thanks,
MaryKay

Apparently I’m a “new user” and can only put one link in a post???

Anyway, here is the Screengrab 2 that I referenced. This is how the accordion should look when open: https://www.screencast.com/t/rypOsLbEsx

I will also post login securely.

thanks
MaryKay

Hello MaryKay,

Thank your for the very detailed information. The accordion ( or tab contents) and Envira Gallery (or even Ess. Grid, The Grid or any slider) is not a good combination. All of these plugins uses Javascript to display the images, layout or slides along with its animations. And because of that, it needs to initialize. If you put the Envira Gallery inside an accordion item that is closed, it cannot initialize because in the first place its container is closed or hidden which has a 0 height. We would not recommend having these kind of combination as it will just create issues and conflicts. It may work but needs a custom JS code that will bind both the Gallery and the accordion item. Please be aware that customizations if beyond the scope of our support that we can offer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I was afraid that might be the case. Thank you for the information.
MaryKay

No Problem MaryKay!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.