Columns within Accordion

Hello,

Is it possible to add columns within an accordion? I tried using the shortcode but it did not work fine as the other parts of the accordion where coming into the second colomn.

[column type="3/4"] Place your content in here. [/column] [column type="1/4" last="true"] Place your content in here. [/column]

Is there a way of making it work? I could achieve it with a table, but I am afraid it won’t be responsive in the same way as the columns.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hey Antoine,

You need to wrap the column shortcodes with content band.

Here’s how it looks without the content band.

Also note that when using shortcodes, there should be no spaces between the shortcodes.

Thanks.

Thank you !

How can I remove the space at the top and the bottom of each accordion items?

I use the following code:

[content_band][column type="3/4"] <strong>Descriptif :</strong></br> Raccordement de Google Analytics et de la Search Console à votre site Web

<strong>À quoi ça sert ?</strong></br>Google Analytics et la Google Search Console sont les deux outils mis à disposition par Google pour analyser le trafic sur site et améliorer son référencement. Leurs raccordements à votre site est la première étape d’une démarche de référencement.[/column] [column type="1/4" last="true" class="center-text"] 89€ HT[fullstripe_checkout form="BSSEO"][/column][/content_band]

Adjust the content band’s top and bottom padding. Please see the usage instruction at http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/content-band/

Thanks.

Thank you!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.