Columns splitting into rows in lower resolutions

Hello,

Please, in my website www.thinkevery.com/wpevery (test site) I´ve created motion using images and text to each title (Everymodel and Everymedia) inside a 2 column row. My problem is that in lower resolutions (tablet and cellphone) the columns are splitting into rows so I cannot align image with text. In cornerstone I’ve created another section and row to test hiding elements for lower resolution but even so the 2 column row splits into 2 rows in the layout view.
Appreciate your help.
Alessandro

Hi Allesandro,

That is part of the theme’s responsive feature.

You can try having one column and use classic block grid element to make two columns.

Thanks

Thanks Paul.
Actually in Facebook fanpage someone gave me a solution which is putting inline CSS Display: flex; to the row. This solved my issue. I just thought “flex” property were default but it seems its not.

Cheers,
Alessandro

Hi Allesandro,

Glad you have sorted this out. Flex columns setup are available on Header and Footer builder only.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.