I have a site that has a custom woocommerce product page built using cornerstone
I would like to display 2 columns on mobile instead of one. I was able to get it to work on the default shop page ( http://1mission.ryanaustindesigns.com/shop/ ) but not on the one I am currently using.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS
@media (max-width: 767px){
.x-column.x-sm {
float: left;
width: 48%;
margin-right: 4%;
}
.x-column.x-sm:nth-child(2n) {
margin-right: 0;
}
}
Hope this helps.
That looks great except that some of the product titles overlap each other on mobile now.
Hello There,
You will have to apply another css to adjust the font sizes of the product titles. You may update the code and use this:
@media (max-width: 767px){
.x-column.x-sm {
float: left;
width: 48%;
margin-right: 4%;
}
.x-column.x-sm:nth-child(2n) {
margin-right: 0;
}
.x-column.x-sm h3 {
font-size: 14px;
}
}
Hope this helps.
On the mobile view of this site, is there a way to make the product pages fill the entire width of the screen? Just on the 481px-767px and 480px & smaller views
Hello @rmaustinpdx,
Thanks for updating the thread. Please add following CSS and let us know your feedback:
@media (max-width: 767px){.el11.x-container.max.width {margin: 0; width: 100%;}}
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.