Columns NOT stacking on mobile on one page only

Hello!

I’m just having some problems with getting the columns to stack on a particular page. I don’t think I have any CSS that would block this function. It is a page I created quite some time ago…is that why? It may be that I just have the columns set up wrong.

Here is the page and I will supply credentials.

Hi @meridith,

Thanks for reaching out.

What do you mean by the columns to stack on particular page? can you explain further so that we can understand it very well and able to help you with your issue.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

of course!

On this page https://crossingschurchaz.org/youth/
The columns are not stacking (appearing one on top of the other) as I would like them to in mobile view. They appear side by side. So I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. This is not happening on my other pages.

Hi @meridith,

After going through the given URL we found that the sections are coming side by side in larger screen whereas it comes in different row or one on top of other in the smaller screen or mobile devices.

If that is not what you are expecting, please let us know what exact issue you are having. Any screenshot with the marked issue or any video will help us to diagnose the problem.

Thanks

Very good, thank you for taking a look, I appreciate it!
-m

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.