Columns not showing if using fade effect

On one of my sites the images on the home page don’t show on chrome but do on Safari. If I click and grab the invisible image I can see it. It only happens if I have fade effect turned on for the column. If I disable fade effect they show up.

Also on the portfolio page the counters don’t count up on chrome but do on safari.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you are using cloudflare.

Please disable auto minify in cloudflare.

The theme has minified css and js scripts, no need to minify it again.

Thanks

Auto minify isn’t on… Also If I turn off cloudflare it its still same even after clearing caches

Hi there,

Please try clearing the cache and turning off Comet Cache plugin. Your site has basically two sources of caches, the CF and the plugin. And it’s overkill.

Thanks!

Tried that before I posted and was still the same.

I have provided a login to speed up this process rather than waiting a few days between replies .

Also before the next reply. I have tried stopping all 3rd party plugins. Including cloudflare and all caching. Yes, I have cleared my own cache in browsers. Yes, I have tried multiple computers. Yes, I made sure browsers were current. Not, it’s not isolated to just me others have had this also. Yes, I tried removing custom CSS.

Hi there,

Since it’s a live site, we don’t usually do some changes. It could get worst, so please clone your site into staging and let’s test it there. Or please, just turn off all the caches including CF and we’ll continue checking.

And we don’t have issues with columns fade in our installation, so we’re not sure what’s happening if few users have the same issue. All we could do is test them one by one, and turning off caches and optimization are just the initial procedures which we usually recommend. And please provide your CF login, I just need to make sure the settings are correct.

Thanks!

CF is off and so are caching plugins.

I have taken a backup today so can roll back if required.

Login was given with first post for Site. I will reply for CF login also

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. It might be the rocketloader on Cloudfllare. See this: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169456-Why-is-JavaScript-or-jQuery-not-working-on-my-site-. Those fade effect function is using jquery. Go to Speed Tab > Rocket Loader: Set this to OFF. Clear cache and then check again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.