Columns Not Centered

I have a row and three columns in it. The one in the middle is supposed to be centered and it was. But after an update, the whole section moved to the left.
It happened already before and a web designer helped me to fix it.
Now it happened again.
Why is it happening? And why, when I have the template set for three columns, is it not centered? Why is the middle column not in the center?

Hello @danielprague,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of custom CSS code, cache, or plugin conflict just because the element style is getting override. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you!
I tested the plugin conflict, version compatibility and cleared cache at the host level. None of that seems to be the problem. I didn’t check the CSS/JS customization though as I don’t think there were any custom changes made ( I wouldn’t feel comfortable messing with this).

Thank you for your help!

Hi @danielprague,

To make those columns aligned center, you need to set the Horizontal option to Center from Layout options from Row as shown in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey @tristup,

works nicely, thank you!

Hi @danielprague,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.