Columns format changed following latest update

I have a custom column setting of 6 columns. It worked fine until I updated Pro. I can’t see what’s wrong. It’s on this main home page - https://thecutflowercollective.co.uk

However, on another page I have the same 6 column set up and it works fine - here - https://thecutflowercollective.co.uk/courses-and-memberships/

What’s going on

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of a broken HTML issue or a custom code issue, I would suggest you clone your page and delete sections one by one to check the root of the issue. If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’m pretty certain it’s not a conflict. This layout is working absolutely fine on a different page (as detailed in my initial post).

I’ve managed to tidy the second problem row of columns on the page a little by restricting the width of the images. It’s still not right though. I thought the images were set to shrink to fit so to speak. It was fine before the update and is obviously fine on the other page.

On the first set of columns, the text isn’t wrapping as it used to. This might be part of the issue.

Hi @Lorenmn,

Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,
Secure note added above.

Hi @Lorenmn,

I have checked your website and found that you are using the Pro version 6.0.2. Please note that a few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you update your theme to the latest one. Please let us know if you still find the same issue.

Thanks

Hi, no, the issue remains.
And still correct on one page and wrong on the homepage.

Hi @Lorenmn,

I have checked the content of the Home page and it seems something breaks during the update, but that is not recognizable. I have saved it as a Template from where it shows the correct output and added it to the Home page, and now it showing it properly. I made the previous section hide from all the breakpoints.

Thanks

Ok. So I wasn’t going nuts then.

Thanks for sorting. There was still a ‘wrong’ set of columns visible which I’ve hidden and I’ve moved one of your corrected ones down to the right place.

Very odd.

Hello @Lorenmn,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.